3/13/14

My Current Jams

A few years ago, a friend of mine introduced me to the band Kye Kye. I probably owe him a home-cooked meal, a medal, or something to say "thanks" for the introduction. Their "sound" is hard to categorize; a mix of excellent sounds and enriching lyrics. I really enjoyed their first two albums, but their latest album is definitely a step up. It was one of two albums that I have ever purchased through iTunes. That's significant. You can too, here! :)

And now the story comes full circle...
Me: Blog reader, I would like to introduce you to Kye Kye.
You: (smile and say "hello")
Me: Kye Kye, this is my blog reader.
Kye Kye: Hi! (smiles)
You: (say something polite like "nice to meet you")
Me: Well, I'll leave you two to get to know each other... Annnnnnd, you're welcome!

Here is a glimpse at their latest music;



PS-the band members originally come from our "upstairs" Baltic neighbors, Estonia. As my friends up there say, "very gooooooood!"

No comments: