1/22/09

God protected me tonight!

as i exited the freeway on the way to airport to pick up my friends, i was cut off by a taxi who had waited till the last moment to merge over. i slammed on my brakes and since the roads were still wet and icy, my wheels lost traction and i began sliding towards the taxi. i began to brace for the impact because there was no way to stop the car in time and i had no space to maneuver with the guard rail on my right and the taxi coming from my left... BUT praise The Lord(!!!!), somehow we did not hit each other! it truly was a miracle. i was going pretty fast and when i replay it in my head, i am amazed that we did not hit each other. thank you God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are soooo thankful, dear son. It just shows how often God protects us and we don't even know about. Now, we have the chance to recognize His faithfulness and thank Him with you!
Love you, Mom