4/1/08

parents visit

my parents visit was very refreshing for me and came at just the right time

i got to show them around downtown riga (the capital of latvia) and here are the parents standing next to the freedom statue in the centre

in front of doma cathedral

my dad standing next to an advertisement for the conference he spoke at

we also visited a small town called cēsis, and here we are standing next to their freedom monument

my mom outside of st. johns church in cēsis (which was closed)

while we were in cēsis we also toured an old 13th century castle

my dad getting into "trouble"

fletch was kind enough to drive us around for the day in cēsis

it was pretty hard for me to say goodbye to my parents again, but i am definitely thankful to have had the chance to see them again!

4 comments:

ryan said...

That's awesome, man!

Unknown said...

Those Brooks's... SO HOT

kscheffe said...

so good to see you guys had a fun time together!

Anonymous said...

my favorite pix is the one of your dad "in trouble" ><>Keri