3/11/07

my favorite verses

Ephesians 5:1-2
"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma."

beautiful right? yes it is.

this is what i hope to do while i am in latvia. wherever i go, i want to imitate my God. i want to walk in love. i want to love sacrificially just as Christ did.

how did He do this? He withheld nothing. He literally gave Himself up for us. His body was offered as a sacrifice for us.

sit and think about that for a second... He gave Himself up... for us! amazing.

that is what i want to be about. that is what i seek to do over the next two years (and the rest of my life). i want latvia to see Christ's sacrificial love through my body. i want them to see me walking in His love. amen.

No comments: