3/14/08

110,880 minutes

here i am in estonia, after turning in my application for residency, completely oblivious to what was about to happen over the next 77 days...

1,848 hours after i applied for residency, i became a resident of the republic of latvia! thank the Lord!

the application and approval process was one of the most testing and draining periods of my life. at times i found myself doubting God's faithfulness and doubting that this day would ever come. well, surprise, surprise, God came through! as He always does.

now that it is over i find myself relieved and humbled by God's goodness. i was encouraged by the amount of support that our team received from the Body of Christ over the past few months. so a big THANKS to all of you!

3 comments:

Chad&Polina said...

danks mang! for the update.Praise the Lord, as He has sustained you, for His purposes. give me a jgangl' I got the week off.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Joey! I am so glad that is all over with, Praise the Lord! Although I was hoping just a little bit that they would send you to this small country of Chico to do some missionary work because we would give you residency right away I hope you know. Okay, j/k, but we really miss you!

Amandahugnkiss

Amerra said...

I'm so happy for you Joey!!! I am so blessed to see the faithfulness of God in your life. Isn't great how He ALWAYS comes through? I can't wait to see what He does in and through you. God bless Joe. You are in my prayers!